The Driving School Car
The Car: Vauxahall Corsa Energy 90ps 1.4.
Supplied by Stoneacre of Scarborough.
Fitted with He-Man Controls
About the Corsa
The Vauxhall Corsa is a manual gear change, with a 1.4 Energy Petrol engine. It has been chosen for its low emissions and excellent fuel economy. This makes it an excellent choice from an eco-friendly driving point of view.
The car is serviced and valeted regularly and whenever possible washed with recycled rainwater
A spacious interior makes driving a comfortable experience.
Features like adjustable height drivers' seat and large door mirrors make reversing and parking easy for people of all shapes and sizes. The Corsa has electric power steering, ABS brakes and Air Conditioning for your comfort and safety and are of course fitted with Dual Controls.
Class-leading cabin quality, driving position, safety, refinement, handling, split boot floor,low running costs
Well built, refined and comfortable, the Corsa is a great supermini.
- Standard Euro Emissions EU5
- Transmission Type Manual
- Insurance Group (1-50) 6
- Cylinders 4
- Valves 16v
- Power (bhp) 88bhp
- Power (ps) 75ps
- Torque 130Nm
- Engine Size 1400cc
- CO2 Emissions 119g/km
- Euro Emissions Standard 6
- Fule Consumption 55mpg
- Euro Ncap Occupant Protection 79%
- Euro Ncap Child Protection 77%
- Euro Ncap Pedestrian Protection 71%
- Overall Euro Ncap 4 star Overall
- Top Speed 109mph
- Fuel Type Petrol
- Fuel Tank Capacity 45litres
- Length 4021mm
- Width 1944mm
- Height 1479mm
- Service Interval (miles) 37282 miles
- Power Steering YES
- Central Locking YES
- Alloy Wheels YES
- Air Conditioning YES
- Electric Door Mirrors YES
- Electric Front Windows YES
- Front Seat Belt Pre-Tensioners YES
- Driver + Passenger Airbag YES